Jesus, what a year eh? Happy to announce that nothing is changing here at SACNR and we're still going to be rounding things off with our annual Christmas event.
We've also opened up voting for the SACNR Awards for 2020, you can vote here.
Voting will close at 23:59:59 on the 1st of January 2021. Any entries made or modified after then will not be included in the final count.
Remember that you can't vote for yourself and entries which are suspected of fraudulent activity will have all values removed.
Also included in this update (v20.12.3):
- Substantially improved ELO rank behaviours. You should not go unranked due to activity as quickly as before, and newer or returning players will be able to leave unranked faster.
- Added Food Carts to GPS. (/gps 31, /gps cart)
- There's now a cooldown for entering Gyms and Inside Track, just like every other interior. This was previously abused during PVP to confuse players.
- You can now ping any area to your groupmates by just pushing Middle Mouse Button while aiming. It was previously only possible to ping players and nearby vehicles before.
- A visible shiny marker will appear on marked objectives/points for all players in a group, plus a map icon, which will last a few seconds.
- Fixed /sell showing the wrong amount of money than you'd actually get for selling a business.
- Fixed spawning in your house sometimes after changing your skin, whether you had the token house spawn option or not.
Santa has been spotted in San Andreas once again, spreading Christmas cheer, decorating trees, as well as some stores and streets. And of course, looking for those of you willing to assist him to put a gift in every house in San Andreas.
Every player has been assigned a team - Team Santa or Team Grinch. Team Santa's job is to deliver gifts to every doorstep, and Team Grinch's is, of course, to take those away.
- Fill your festive sack at Santa's "Grotto"
- Start your Santa mission with /xmasjob
- Drive to houses on your list until your sack is empty
- Refill your sack at Santa's "Grotto"
- End your Santa mission with /end
- Start your Grinch mission with /xmasjob
- Drive to houses on your list until your sack is full
- Empty your sack at The Grinch's "Lair"
- End your Grinch mission with /end
On top of that, this year you'll be able to do these Christmas missions in teams! So long as you're in the same team and group, you'll be able to /xmasjoin other people's deliveries or stealing sprees.
As usual, the team which delivers the most gifts will get a prize, and so will the player who delivers the overall highest quantity of gifts. There's a Christmas Spot near every PD where miscellaneous objects can be earned as well.
- SACNR Dev Team