Hello, today's script update introduces:
- Implemented Inside Track betting shops. These are located in San Fierro and Los Santos (
/gps 7). You can dice against players in these shops, place bets on daily horse races, and of course, rob them.
- Limited how much you can dice against players outside the active city.
- Just like you can use
/gm [text], you can now use
- Unlocked achievements now show a name and description separately.
- Business owners can now change the skin of their NPC clerks.
- Thermal Drill now has a proper integrity/health value which deteriorates per robbery, instead of breaking at random. You can view it in
- You can
/eject (/ej)while being carjacked again. You still can't lock the vehicle once it's being stolen.
- Fixed visual bugs and/or spawning in your house after changing your skin at the hospital.
- Fixed hits on Law Enforcement officers being canceled if the hit placer was arrested.
- Fixed Caligulas Casino guard going missing in computers which take too long to load the map.
- Fixed NPC clerks being stuck with their hands up after a failed robbery.
/combatlogbeing full of "Invalid" damage entries.
Furthermore, previous unannounced versions made the following changes:
- /robstore, /robcasino and /robbank have all been removed. Now you must threaten the newly-employed clerks on the counters with your gun to rob these locations.
- Username highlights on announcements now have a much more adequate colour.
- Carrying a crate no longer slows down your vehicle. This change was made because the code related to speed limitation caused weird behaviour on the computers of players driving a vehicle being surfed by a crate carrier. (manifested as erratic vehicle movement, screen "glowing" effect or outright crashes). This might return if the reason behind these glitches is found.
- Anti F-Abuse after exiting an interior and trying to enter a vehicle should be less agressive.
- Fixed showing city name on screen after exiting certain ints in certain cities.
- Fixed being able to exit a casino during a robbery, then resume the robbery counter when you re-enter.
As always, give feedback, suggestions and bug reports at our Forums, and come join us at our Discord, where you'll have access to several in-topic and off-topic channels, and a bridge to the in-game chat.
SACNR Dev team.